Proving eligibility with foreign licenses and driving records

To join Modo, new members must meet our eligibility requirements detailed in our FAQs. If you need to obtain your driving records and/or history from outside Canada, please contact your local embassy.

Depending on the license issuer, the format of your record will vary. You must provide the equivalent of your driver’s record in English, and have it emailed to us directly at Please note, some issuers may charge a fee to obtain your records which we do not reimburse.

You can also visit ICBC’s website for more information on moving to BC with a foreign license.