How to transport your Christmas tree with a Modo
This is the wrong way to transport your tree.
Our diverse fleet is ideal for those last holiday errands—whether you’re taking advantage of our member parking privileges during your holiday shopping, picking up guests at the airport or transporting your Christmas tree home.
To make sure the tree is transported safe and without damaging the vehicle, please follow these simple steps:
- bring a blanket to throw under the tree to keep it from sliding
- wrap the tree in reusable plastic, that’s the easiest way to keep it from loosing needles or sap on seats
- book a Modo truck or cargo van for easy loading and unloading (all Modo cargo vans and trucks carry commercial parking permits!)
- bring a brush along, just in case
- After the holidays, recycle your tree in Vancouver or Victoria
Most importantly, if you take a tree in your Modo, please tidy up at the end of your booking.