The Evergreen Line and 15 Modos arrive in the Tri-Cities
The Evergreen Extension is now up and running with six new stations and 11 km of new tracks.
The Evergreen Line is a long-awaited and welcome addition to increase transportation choice in the Tri-Cities — and we can add to it! With 15 cars near the stations, you have access to a vehicle when you need it!
Modo’s 15 locations along the Evergreen Extension are:
Lougheed Town Centre Station
- Lougheed SkyTrain: A grey Kia Sedona #696
- Keswick Park: A red Toyota Prius #845
- Vancity North Road: A grey Toyota Prius V #714
- Pacific House: A grey Mazda 2 #444
- Rochester: A Toyota Prius C #493
- Burquitlam SkyTrain: A black Honda Fit #851
Moody Centre Station
- Moody Centre SkyTrain: A white Honda Fit #848
Inlet Centre Station:
- Suter Brook Village: A white Nissan Versa Note #557
- Klahanie: A red Toyota RAV4 #487
- Port Moody City Hall: A blue Toyota Prius V #370
- Newport Village: A white Toyota RAV4 Hybrid #858
- Lincoln SkyTrain: A grey Toyota RAV4 Hybrid #859
Lafarge Lake – Douglas Station:
- Kensington Plaza: A white Kia Rondo #689
- Lafarge Lake – Douglas Station: A blue Kia Soul #694
- Lafarge Lake – Douglas Station: An orange Scion FR-S #685
To find vehicles close to SkyTrain stations, you can also filter your vehicle search with our listed location feature!