Ambassador Post: “Add 15 minutes!”
Modo Ambassador and Spokesmama blogger Lisa Corriveau shares why she’s excited for those extra 15 minutes and Modo’s new booking increments.
When I heard about the new 15-minute increments for Modo bookings, the first thing that came to mind was car seats. An extra 15 minutes is exactly enough time to get our toddler & kindergartener unbuckled, unclip their carseats, bring them and the gear inside the house, tidy up the sand/crumbs/pine needles/toys off the seats and floors, then return the car.
But then I thought about what else we could do with an extra 15 minutes, or 45 minutes…
- Get gelato
- Pick up a box of fancy doughnuts
- Grab a growler fill from one of the gazillion craft breweries in East Van
- Stop at a playground for a brief running of the children
- Pick up some more cheese (I swear we go through kilos of this stuff every week)
- Let the kids play in the car for a few minutes (they take turns “driving”, which involves opening & closing all the windows, popping the trunk at least once, & turning on the four way flashers)
- Stop to watch airplanes, trains, or a sunset